Welcome to Gulf Atlantic Equipment
Whether at a concrete batch plant, a rock or sand mine, a dolomite plant, a power plant, a port facility, or even a potato chip factory, Stan never stopped learning about the equipment required for a job and how it could best be put to use. From metal detectors and vibratory equipment, to belt scales, conveyors and crushing equipment, to concrete batch plants and site layout, Stan’s product and application knowledge has steadily grown for decades – making both Stan and Gulf-Atlantic very valuable assets to their customers.
Stan and Gulf-Atlantic have recommended and supplied: the concrete plants for the construction of the Atlantis Hotel complex at Paradise Island, Bahamas, the crushing equipment for CEMEX mines in Inglis and Fort Myers, the rail car unloading facility at Orlando Utilities, the concrete plants for the construction of the largest new steel mill in the U.S. near Mobile, Alabama, countless custom fabrication and equipment replacement projects, and much more.
That is the kind of hard earned knowledge and practical application experience you will find at the core of the company philosophy at Gulf-Atlantic Industrial Equipment.
Stan and the staff at Gulf-Atlantic are committed to getting the job done right and they don’t stop until they achieve that goal. Customer satisfaction and the resulting years of customer loyalty is not just a goal at Gulf-Atlantic, it is the bedrock that forms the foundation of our company.
And, at Gulf-Atlantic, we never stop learning – ongoing product training, networking with friends and coworkers with invaluable years of industry experience, working with factory equipment specialists, consulting with engineers and customers from project development through completion, and participation in industry associations. That ever expanding product and application knowledge enables Gulf-Atlantic to provide customers with expert advice, carefully thought out product recommendations, and time proven field experience that is invaluable.
Today, Gulf-Atlantic is proud to serve customers in Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, North and South Carolina, and the Caribbean. In addition to providing concrete, aggregate, and material handling and processing equipment, Gulf-Atlantic also can provide installation of computerized batching controls, and custom fabrication of aggregate handling equipment such as bins, hoppers, and plant components. Gulf-Atlantic also provides installation services for the majority of the equipment we offer.
The goal of our company has always been to provide fast response to customers in providing solutions and equipment for their manufacturing and material handling needs. We can provide a single source solution for new equipment, repair and replacement parts, installation, and system evaluation. Our customers have discovered that Gulf-Atlantic backs up the sale with service, timely response, and factory support to the customer.
Gulf-Atlantic is regarded as one of Southeast’s leading suppliers of industrial equipment. This position is one we earned through our ongoing commitment to providing superior service and effective solutions for our growing customer base.
- At Gulf-Atlantic our staff are not just sales people, they are concrete and aggregate professionals backed by over 40 years of experience in providing solutions and solving problems.
- Experience that will help you select exactly the right solution you need.
- Experience that will troubleshoot problems and stay with you long after the sale is complete.
- Experience that will save you time, money and headaches while adding you to our growing list of satisfied customers
Creative and innovative solutions allow you to maximize your budget and get the results you need!
Because every application requires individual attention, Gulf-Atlantic is flexible in our approach to our customer’s needs. We are versatile in solution development and service and can therefore provide a well-rounded team of individuals with solid solutions to our customer’s problems.
We stock only quality brands that you can trust.
- At Gulf-Atlantic all our suppliers are chosen according to the highest standards. We provide the most durable and reliable equipment available to meet your exact requirements. Giving you the speed, performance and reliability you expect!
- Our product line includes: R&S Industries, Command-Alkon, Universal Crushers, Terex/Simplicity, ABCO Engineering Corp., Badger Meter, Dings Magnetic Group, Grey Stone, Inc., Bulk Pro Systems, Eagle Pneumatic, Inc., JVI Vibratory Equipment, Liebherr Concrete Products Div., WAM Corporation, BinMaster, Cardinal Scale Manufacturing, NAVCO, Tandem Products, Inc., Martin Engineering, and Precision, Inc. When you deal with Gulf-Atlantic there are no surprises, no costly options hidden in fine print, no hidden short cuts. Just the best services and the best products available backed by the most knowledgeable and experienced team in the business.
- Gulf-Atlantic can also provide our customers with Caterpillar wheel loaders.
We install what we sell.
Since we offer installation, Gulf-Atlantic can be right by your side through the all-important installation of your equipment. By staying in close contact with you, from the very first meeting and through each service call, Gulf-Atlantic makes sure that your outcome will be totally personalized and just the way you want it!
We offer custom fabrication and repair service.
Through our Construction Division and customized fabrication services available from our manufacturers, Gulf-Atlantic not only installs the equipment we sell, we also offer full custom fabrication and repair service. Replacement bins, hoppers, gates, conveyors, ladders and cages, walkways, etc., are built to your specifications and installed on your site with the minimum of down time for your operation.
We are a single source supplier for all your concrete, aggregate, parts, and material handling solutions.
Time is money, which is why doing business with Gulf-Atlantic makes so much sense. Since we represent a full line of industrial manufacturers for all your concrete, aggregate, parts, and material handling needs, one call does it all-from plant construction to installation to repair parts! Plus you get the added value of building a long term relationship with a team of people you can trust to help you maximize your business!
Outstanding customer service.
The key to our growth at Gulf-Atlantic has been our ongoing philosophy of trying to look at every situation from the customer’s point of view.
- Constant communication from the start to finish on every job.
- Quick to respond to any request.
- Over 40 years of hands on experience and knowledge means you get the job done right the first time!
Last but by no means least, at Gulf-Atlantic we pride ourselves on follow-up after the sale! While many companies claim to have great follow-up, Gulf Atlantic actually delivers. Perhaps the most satisfying comment we hear again and again from our clients is it is a pleasure to do business with us.