Precision counts. You know it, and we know it. That’s because precision is synonymous with accuracy. Accuracy is everything when it comes to inventory management, and accuracy can be hard to measure when things get messy. That’s just one of the many reasons the 80 GHZ Non-Contact Radar for solids is an ideal choice when silo measurements are on the line. We understand it’s important to have a read on what’s happening inside there! The powerful laser sensor can accurately measure within two-tenths of an inch in silos up to 393 feet tall, without dust or heavy particles interfering with the readings. If you’ve been using a 26ghz radar, you’ll be blown away by the superior performance by this 80ghz unit. Flexibility is also key, which is why it has broad applications. There are also multiple uses for the optional display module, which including calibration and programming. The features include:
- Powerful 80 GHZ non-contact radar
- Measuring distance up to 393 feet
- 4° beam angle for precise targeting
- Reliable accuracy within 0.2 inches
- High temperatures up to 392°F
- Hazardous location approvals
- FDA approval for food or pharmaceutical use
- Chemical-resistant for long-lasting performance
- BinDisc option simplifies setup and configuration
Watch this video for a more in-depth look at the NCR80!
If we’ve said it once, we’ve said it a thousand times. We’re here to make sure you are wowed by our expert help and customer service. Contact us now to see if the BinMaster NCR80 is right for you.