Badger Meter Recordall Industrial Turbine Flow Meters are rugged, reliable meters ideally suited for industrial fluid applications. Their compact size and ease of serviceability without removal from the line make them a cost effective selection. Designed with performance in mind, these flow meters provides a high level of accuracy over a wide flow range with a minimum of pressure loss.
Badger Meter Recordall Industrial Turbine Flow Meters
Designed for cold water, commercial, and industrial applications, Badger Meter Recordall Industrial Turbine Flow Meters help reduce day-to-day maintenance costs while delivering accurate and efficient performance. Features and benefits include:
- An exclusive “floating rotor” design that reduces bearing friction and associated wear and tear
- Exceptional registration accuracy across low flow rate, normal operating flow rate, and maximum continuous operation flow
- Compatibility with all Badger Meter reading systems offered as well as other approved technologies
- Size: 1-1/2″ to 2″
- Temperature Range: Up to 120°F
- Flow Range: 2.5 to 8,800 gpm
- Pressure Range: Up to 150 psi
Concrete flow meters and controllers manufactured by Badger Meter are used to measure and precisely control the amount of water and chemical additives used in the production of concrete. They can be found in thousands of ready mix and concrete batch plants and are built to withstand the demands of the most rigorous concrete applications.