C&W Reverse Air Central Dust Collectors (RA Series) are designed to collect dust from multiple points, such as mixer truck charging points or central mixers, silos, or other pickup points throughout your operation. Contaminated air enters the multi-compartment dust collector through the lower section and moves into the collector hopper. The RA Series provides an effective and efficient way to filter out harmful effects of dust pollution. As heavy dust particles settle out of the air stream and into the hopper bottom, dust-laden air flows up through the inside of filter bags where dust particles are trapped. Filter bags allow clean air to pass through the clean air chamber and back into the environment. The cleaning process is initiated when the reverse air door on top of the unit is opened from air in the environment. The flow of air is reversed through bags causing dust to be released from bag and fall into hopper below. The cycle rotates between compartments so each is cleaned in rotation. The RA Series of central dust collectors offer proven technology and superior design for your dust control needs.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to Maintain: Toolless exchange of filter media and top entry for clean side filter exchange.
- Efficiency: 99.9% filtration efficiency with felt polyester bags.
- Compact Design: Snap-in bags.
- Performance: Magnehelic gauge and hopper vibrator.
- Reliable, Easy to Operate: Solid state adjustable timers with LED display.
- Long lasting, durable: 10 gauge, cambered steel construction.
- Safety, OSHA-Compliant: Safety gates, ladders, platforms and handrails.