Infern-O-Therm Water Chillers for concrete production cool batch water and aggregates with superior design, performance, efficiency, and reliability. Compared to traditional water cooling methods that rely on ice or nitrogen, air-cooled industrial chillers are able to dramatically reduce production costs by as much as 95% per yard of concrete.
Key Features of Infern-O-Therm Water Chillers
- Stationary and portable systems available
- Simple to install and operate; first start up included
- Highest available operation efficiency with full load energy efficiency ratio up to 10.2
- Compact, horizontal construction on galvanized beams
- State-of-the-art heat exchanger maximizes cooling efficiency
- Diagnostic digital display and control module
- Quiet operation
- Multi-scroll, fully hermetic type compressors are maintenance free with auto-adaptive control to minimize wear
- Circulating pump with electric starter, pre-wired
- Inlet and outlet thermometers with balancing flow valve
- Inlet and outlet pressure gauges
- One year warranty on parts; two to five year extended warranty on compressor
Infern-O-Therm Water Chillers are available in capacities from 15 to 70 tons. Our concrete batching water system experts will help you design the right industrial chiller for your warm weather concrete production needs.
Also available, Infern-O-Therm Water Heaters for Concrete Production >>