Typhoon Air Cannons work to eliminate choked production, reduced output, strangled efficiency, missing material, and lost profits. Each air cannon supplies a quiet but powerful release of compressed air that dislodges buildups and enhances the flow of bulk materials, to improve efficiency and maintain profitability. Ideal for challenging applications with limited budgets.
Features & Benefits
- Provides more force output with less air consumption than a traditional XHV air cannon
- Requires only one air line to fill the tank and trigger the valve
- Air cannon assembly features a rigid steel mount and tolerates some vibration
- Entire valve assembly can be removed in one easy step and replaced within minutes, working from one side of the tank; no need to remove the tank from the vessel for service
- Negative pressure firing provides effective performance in challenging applications with limited budgets
- Upgrade existing older technology air cannons using normally open solenoids without the need for replumbing the system
- Tanks for Typhoon Air Cannons supplied by Martin Engineering are manufactured to ASME Code Rules, Section VIII, Division 1. Tanks are National Board registered and pressure vessel quality (PVQ).
- Fan jet nozzle
- High temperature nozzle
Typhoon Air Cannons apply precisely timed bursts of air to prevent material buildup on interior container walls and obstructions at discharge ports. With Typhoon Air Cannons, you can:
- Prevent limestone from clogging and shutting down your silo
- Stop transfer chute clogging and conveyor belt backups
- Prevent buildup on kin walls
We provide a variety of cannon sizes, models, and configurations that can be customized to meet your exact needs. We take any parameters your operation might have into consideration and work with those to give you the flexibility to set up air cannons where and how you need them. Whether the simplicity of a single cannon or the complexity of a multi-cannon system, we will work with you to achieve desired results.