Electromagnetic flow meters are among today’s most popular meter designs. They are obstructionless, cost-effective for a variety of fluids, and provide highly accurate volumetric flow measurement. ModMAG water meters feature an open cross-section flow tube design with no moving parts – making it the ideal metering device for concrete batching and a wide range of industrial conductive fluids. If you need to improve accuracy, decrease system maintenance, or meet the demands of challenging liquid conditions, Badger Meter ModMAG flow meters offer the performance and precision that your applications require.
- Standard accuracy rate of ±0.5% of rate
- ±0.1% repeatability
- Open cross-section design; no pressure loss, no moving parts, no maintenance required
- Unaffected by the presence of most suspended solids in the liquid
- Pulsed DC magnetic field for maximum zero point stability
- Two standard pulse outputs: solid-state relay and open collector output, compatible with most batch controllers and totalizer displays
- Programmable scale factor
- Long life, corrosion-resistant liner (PTFE)
- NEMA 4 standard enclosure
- Complies with NIST Handbook HB44 for batching meters
Because of its inherent advantages over other more conventional technologies, M7600 meters can be used in the majority of industrial process batching applications and is the meter of choice for concrete batching operations. Whether the fluid is water or something very viscous, contains a moderate amount of solids, or requires special handling, M7600 meters are able to accurately provide flow measurement.