WAM Blow-Through Rotary Valves for Conveying Systems are usually fitted at the outlet of a bin, silo or hopper upstream of a pneumatic conveying duct into which the material is accurately fed. Applications include asphalt, feed milling, food processing, plastics and chemicals manufacturing, dry mix processing, and much more.
- Two compartments at a time of the continuously turning rotor are filled up with material entering through the inlet at the top of the rotary valve. After less than half a turn, material falls through the bottom outlet into an air stream passing through a pneumatic conveying pipeline connected with the bottom part of the blow-through rotary valve.
- Feed rate: 5 to 80 liters per revolution
- Different drives for different rotation speeds
- Various materials and treatments available depending on material handled
- Maximum differential pressure: 0.8 bar (11.6 PSI)
- Robust, compact design
- Standard open rotor with beveled edges (except VS80)
- Easy access to all internal mechanical parts
- Available as ATEX version, Zone 22