The ideal equipment for gravity applications, WAM’s Slide Gate Valves for Heavy Duty Applications are available in larger sizes than the standard slide gate valves and are equipped with two replaceable, abrasion-resistant seals. The valves are available in various configurations. They come with a square or rectangular cross section and are are mounted on the outlets of hoppers, tanks, silos, mechanical conveyors, or on the inlet of loading spouts. Our parts experts will help you find the best valve for your unique application.
- Carbon steel or stainless steel valve frame and blade
- Limited number of components
- Quick and easy maintenance
- Painted carbon steel frame prevents rusting
- Sizes of up to 1,000 x 1,000 mm (3.3 x 3.3 ft)
- Interchangeable actuators: manual, pneumatic or electric gear motor
- Service inlet to deflect material away from seals and rollers to reduce wear
- Heavy duty slide gate valves provide reliable, long-term operation in applications where carbon steel slide gates generally tend to corrode. Traditional roller-supported slide gates are usually equipped with ledges where material can build up. WAM’s valves come without ledges, thus minimizing material cross-contamination and spoilage.