Everything runs on efficiency. Even pneumatically filled silos. That’s why we offer WAM Silotop Zero Pulse Dust Collector — A member of the PulseJet line by WAM.
Its tough design includes steel body construction and an air jet cleaning system that is smartly tucked right into the weather protection cover. It is compact, has a low maintenance requirement, and the filter can be removed without the use of a single tool.
Take a look at the impressive features of the Silotop:
- Compact 800 mm (30 in) diameter, stainless steel body with bottom flange
- 24.5 m2 (264 sq ft) filter surface
- Maintenance height = 1,100 mm (3.6 ft)
- High filtration efficiency due to POLYPLEAT filtering elements
- Low dust emission level due to B.I.A.-certified filter media
- Maintenance-free air jet cleaning unit integrated inside weather protection cover
- Safe weather protection cover with lockable quick release
- Tool-free filtering element removal
- Robust design
- Filtering element replacement within a few minutes by one person
Benefits of Silotop Zero Pulse Dust Collector
- Perfectly accessible due to compact design
- Rugged construction
- Lightweight PolyPlEAT® filter elements easily replaceable by one operator only
- Eco-friendly zero filter media
Whether a dust collector or anything else required to get the job done, we are here to help and can’t wait to provide unparalleled service.
Looking for specific parts? We stock the complete dust collectors, mounting flanges, replacement filter cartridges and parts.
For more information on these or the many other products we offer, give us a call at 1-800-792-7427 or email us directly at Sales@GulfAtlanticEquipment.com.