Badger Meter ModMAG M1000 Electromagnetic Flow Meters combine the most advanced magnetic flow metering technology with a simple, yet robust output for concrete batching systems. Having a non-obstructive flow-through pipe design allows particulates to pass through the meter body. ModMAG M1000 Electromagnetic Flow Meters feature an intuitive PC interface used for selecting the scale factor, unit of measure, and pulses per unit – making them the most straightforward metering systems available.
Badger Meter ModMAG M1000 Electromagnetic Flow Meters
Badger Meter ModMAG M1000 Electromagnetic Flow Meters are available in a wide selection of liner and electrode materials, providing maximum compatibility and minimal maintenance over a long period of time. Features and benefits include:
- A sophisticated processor-based signal conversion with accuracies of +0.3%
- Designed for batching process applications
- An open flow stainless steel tube design, lined with a non-conductive material that has no moving parts
The operating principle of Badger Meter ModeMAG M1000 electromagnetic flow meter is based on Faraday’s law of magnetic induction: The voltage induced across any conductor, as it moves at right angles through a magnetic field, is proportional to the velocity of that conductor. The voltage induced within the fluid is measured by two diametrically opposed internally mounted electrodes. The induced signal voltage is proportional to the product of the magnetic flux density, the distance between the electrodes and the average flow velocity of the fluid.
Badger Meter ModMAG M100 Specifications
- Rating: General purpose
- Size: 1/4″ to 20″
- Temperature range: Up to 302° F
- Flow range: 0.10–39.4 ft/sec (0.01…6278 gpm)
- Accuracy: ±0.3%
- Power supply: 9 to 36V DC; 92 to 275V AC
- Pressure range: Up to 232 PSI