Badger Meter Turbo Industrial Turbine Flow Meters w/ BFV Assembly are designed to control and measure the water batching process in concrete plants, block plants, pre-stress concrete batch plants, or wherever there is a need for water batching. They can be used anywhere high volume and/or high flow rates are at least sometimes required in the application.
Badger Meter Turbo Industrial Turbine Flow Meters w/ BFV Assembly
Get accurate and dependable service in all types of batch plant environments with Badger Meter Turbo Industrial Turbine Flow Meters pre-assembled with an electronic scalable transmitter and a solenoid-controlled, air-operated butterfly valve to create a reliable water batching system. These meters are compact and easy to service with removing the meter from the line.
- Available in four line sizes (2″, 3″, 4″ and 6″)
- Long lasting ceramic bearings
- Simple in-line serviceability
- Low pressure loss
- Positive ON and OFF control fail-safe with power loss
- Helps reduce water hammer
- Easy (ON JOB) calibration without gears or special tools
- Complete tested assembly ready to install in the line
- Manual override on 4-way solenoid valve
- Ideal solution for retrofits
- PRODUCT DATA SHEET: Turbine Flow Meters w/ BFV Assembly