Cardinal Scale Portable Electronic Axle Load Scales are relatively lightweight yet handle like a heavyweight with a 60,000-pound capacity. These scales come with two steel (760PS) or aluminum (760PA) platforms and four access ramps, checkered deck, stainless steel junction box, and environmentally-protected stainless steel load cells. These two-module axle load scales give you the performance you need – where you need it and when you need it.
Cardinal Scale Portable Electronic Axle Load Scales
Portable Electronic Axle Load Scales come complete with either steel or aluminum platforms, NEMA 4 junction box, environmentally protected load cells, and four access ramps.
- Weighbridge: 7’ L x 30” W x 5.5” H (with ramps 10’ L x 30” W x 5.5” H)
- Platform capacity: 30,000 lb
- Axle capacity: 60,000 lb (tandem platforms)
- Graduations (portable installation): 60,000 lb x 50 lb
- Graduations (permanent installation): 60,000 lb x 20 lb
- Paint: baked-on epoxide cross-linked polyester anti-corrosion tan powder paint
- Shipping weight (steel): 1,765 lb
- Shipping weight (aluminum): 820 lb