C&W Bag Pulse Central Dust Collectors (BP Series) are designed to collect dust from multiple points, such as loads, mixers, and silos. Advanced bag pulse jet technology, superior filter bags and C&W dependability create a superior dust control system that eliminates confined space issues. Dust entering the collector head straight for a high-level expansion chamber that slows down air flow and allows majority of dust to fall to hopper without reaching the bags. Clean air then comes up through bags and out the collector exhaust. Air is now clean and safe for the environment.
The BP Series features a tool-less media exchange, high cleaning capacity, and top loading of filter media. Bags that have collected dust from the operation must be cleaned of the buildup. C&W bag pulse dust collectors are constructed with a blowpipe that cleans bags with compressed, clean and dry air at 100 psi. Engineered by dust control specialists, the BP Series provides supreme performance and user-friendliness. In addition, the BP Series of dust collectors offer dust control capabilities in elevated temperature applications.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to Maintain: Toolless exchange of filter media and top entry for clean side filter exchange.
- Efficiency: Polyester felt with 99.9% filtration efficiency.
- Performance: Magnehelic gauge and laser aligned cleaning system.
- Reliable, Easy to Operate: Electrical control panel and solid state adjustable timers with LED display.
- Long lasting, durable: 10 gauge, cambered steel construction.
- Safety, OSHA-Compliant: Safety gates, ladders, platforms and handrails.