Mixing concrete can be a difficult process and its especially taxing on your mixing equipment. In recent years, the value of lining concrete equipment has become readily apparent. However, if you’re not using the proper lining materials, lining your equipment can cause excessively long shutdowns. Rhino Hyde Truck Hopper Liners are available for both high mount hoppers and for lower main chutes. These economical liners fit all makes of concrete trucks including London, McNeilus, Advances, and others.
- Specially formulated Rhino Hyde urethane resists wear and sticking
- 5/16” to 1/2” thickness for extended wear-life
- Easy installation
- No more long shutdown times
- Bolted or welded in place
- Easy to clean
- Contoured truck hopper liners slide directly into the hopper. Once in place, the liner is secured through bolting or riveting 4 bolts (rivets) evenly spaced along the upper angle and 2 bolts (rivets) placed across from one another on the sides of the lower part of the intake chute. Some drilling may be required.
- Non-contoured truck hopper liners and main chute liners have a fabric backing. These liners are installed by applying caulking along the backside perimeter of the liner and then securing with bolts and nuts every 10 to 12 inches along the perimeter.