NAVCO Stainless Steel BH Series Pneumatic Piston Vibrators offer reliable performance and easy cleanability, crucial to food processing, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries. They are ideally suited to ensure consistent material flow of light duty bulk material in sanitary environments and incorporate a special low friction coating on the piston and bore. The piston is the only moving part, which makes these pneumatic piston vibrators reliable and low maintenance.
- Easy to clean; great for wash-down environments
- Compliments stainless steel hoppers and vessels
- Compressed air exhaust can be ported away from the production environment or to the atmosphere
- Low friction coating means it can be operated without oil
Why use pneumatic piston vibrators?
- Linear vibration. Forces generated by NAVCO Stainless Steel BH Series Pneumatic Piston Vibrators are linear, so they may be directed to the problem area. Damaging shear forces are not applied to the mounting bracket or storage vessel.
- High amplitude, low frequency. High-energy impulse vibration generated by NAVCO pneumatic piston vibrators is effective in reducing the strength of bulk materials and the sliding friction between the material and the bin wall. This is accomplished without approaching resonant frequencies, which can cause significant structural damage to the bin or hopper.
There are numerous factors to consider when designing a flow aid system. Two primary considerations are the hopper size and wall thickness. Our representatives are ready to help you design the perfect flow aid system for your application: (800) 792-7427.