You know as well as we do, a lot can happen in 25 years! Economic ups and downs. Business growth, mergers, closures. Personal accomplishments…and disappointments. A quarter century worth of opportunities and challenges – all managed through strength, determination, and in many cases way too much coffee.
In 1995, Stan and Lisa Moore founded Gulf Atlantic Industrial Equipment. Today, it remains a family business – owned and operated by Lisa, her daughter Andrea, and son-in-law Bobby (sadly, Stan passed in 2016). Their efforts are supported by a team of dedicated sales, parts, and business professionals – all committed to providing customers with fast service, smart solutions, and solid results.
While you’re forging the elements and pushing new boundaries, Gulf Atlantic is employing decades of experience to help you select and configure the material handling, processing, and storage equipment you need. We’re stocking our warehouses with thousands of parts and components – making sure they’re ready to ship overnight or accessible for pick up in case of emergencies.
We have a long track record of great customer service, on-time delivery, fast quote response, reliable products, quality manufacturers, and follow through after the sale. We can’t think of a better time than now to thank you for your business, support, and trust in our services. Because of you, Gulf Atlantic Industrial Equipment has a proud past and a strong future.
Looking back >>
- Founded by Stan & Lisa Moore
- Added staff and achieved worldwide distribution of equipment and parts
- Supplied multiple concrete plants to major projects in the Bahamas and nearby islands
- Built new corporate office, fabrication shop, and parts warehouse
- Added Construction & Crane division
- Purchased Mississippi-based construction company
- Sold and installed record number of concrete plants, bringing company to 100+ builds
- Added an additional 5,000 square foot building to corporate location in Florida
- Supplied multiple concrete plants and construction crews to build the first steel mill in the U.S. in 30 years
- Added RWC Equipment Leasing, offering lease and lease-purchase options that quickly expanded nationwide
- Completed largest quarry turnkey project to date, exceeding 5,000 TPH of production
- Supplied all equipment for a new turnkey frac sand mine in Arkansas
- Added four parts distribution locations and expanded main warehouse
- Became Masaba’s #1 Dealer on U.S. East Coast
- Named Rapid International’s Master Parts Distributor (U.S., Canada, and Central America)
Looking ahead >>
There’s so much to plan for and look forward to in 2020 (and beyond)! Right now, we’re gearing up for CONEXPO – CON/AGG 2020 in March. We can’t wait to join our manufacturers, visit with old friends, and make new ones. If you plan on attending, connect with Bobby Carroll for a VIP look at the best industrial equipment on the market. Call (352) 266-9797. And make sure to stop by these fine exhibitors:
- BinMaster Level Controls (S65507)
- C&W Manufacturing & Sales (B7604)
- Hydronix (S65510)
- Liddell Industries (B7401)
- Martin Engineering (C20721)
- Masaba (S5920)
- McLanahan (C31575)
- Rapid International Ltd. (B7201)
- Tandem Products – Rhino Hyde (B93618)
- WAM USA (B7327)
We’re here for you!
Everything we do is for the benefit of the customer. Backed by the most innovative manufacturers and engineers, we continue to offer our customers the latest in technology. We even provide custom fabrication, retrofits, and installation services onsite – taking responsibility for all the details so you don’t have to.
Gulf Atlantic – the highest standard in industrial equipment.